Our aims for your child are that they are safe, happy, developing and learning. Our emphasis is on ensuring that we lay a strong foundation that will enable your child to leave nursery as a self confident individual with the ability, readiness and eagerness to engage in the next steps of their learning.
It is our objective to provide care for all children to a standard of excellence which embraces fundamental principles of good child care practice and that may be witnessed through the practice, conduct and control of quality care and learning within the nursery. We aim to provide a friendly, clean, comfortable and safe environment which the children will find stimulating and challenging and where enjoyment and fun are linked with discovery and learning.
Mature experienced staff are sensitive and responsive to the individual needs of each child and our small groups enable the individuality of each child to flourish.
The Nursery Management and Staff are committed to the following principles:-
- To deliver child care of the highest quality that will develop, improve and sustain each child’s overall quality of life.
- To ensure that child care is delivered attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion.
- To ensure that each child’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin or disabilities.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training, supervision and personal development to ensure that staff are performing at their best to enable child care needs to be met.
- To value partnerships with parents/carers through encouraging and fostering good communications, being attentive and responsive to feedback and by sharing information.